We are currently accepting submission proposals!
We are expecting about 30 mid-upper level learning and education professionals from associations and nonprofits. Job titles being targeted for attendance include:
-Chief Learning Officers
-Executive Directors and CEOs
-Education Program Managers
-Credentialing Program Directors
-Training and Content Developers
Learnapalooza will include 5 different hour long sessions happening over one day. The event is entirely single tracked, so there will not be any concurrent sessions. Each session will be presented by 1-3 speakers giving a PPT presentation (other formats may be okay with advance approval) at a podium, panel table, or by standing in front of the audience. Please note there is a strong likelihood that all of the event sessions will be recorded and distributed later on. A couple of panel sessions are okay, although regular training oriented sessions are preferred.
Guidelines to Submit a Proposal:
1. Please review the type of attendees that will be present at the event.
2. Indicate the type of session you wish to present (panel, PPT presentation, Group Activity, etc)
3. List the proposed title of your session and provide a short paragraph about what content will be provided to attendees and why they need to know about it
4. List 4-6 specific learning objectives for your session
5. List all the proposed session speakers, including their full names, titles, organization, bio, photo, and email.
6. Indicate whether you will be providing attendees with a printed handout, and if so, what type.
7. Include any relevant/helpful materials from previous presentations (optional).
8. Send to Jamie Herring (email@example.com) by January 15th. You will hear if your session was approved or not by February 1st.
We are looking for a wide range of learning and education professionals. A draft agenda can be found on the agenda page. These areas are subject to change. Sessions must be appropriate and interesting for learning and education staff and they must be as nonprofit specific as possible. Speakers should have experience presenting at other events. For any sessions presented by vendors/consultants, we strongly encourage a nonprofit executive co-speaker to be included as a case study. Sessions that provide concrete take-aways, real case studies, best practices, how-to info, and other actionable items are preferred.
Please email proposals or any questions to Jamie Herring (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 15th. Session selections will be given by February 1st.